Things to Carry While Travelling
Whenever you are going on a vacation there is a lot of things to do or things to carry while travelling to abroad or domestic, so before packing your bags just make a check list of things that you want to carry. Here we are suggesting you some important items that you might need while travelling. We can divide these things into following categories-
You need to carry following documents which can reduce your unwanted problems, so that you can enjoy your holidays without worries-
- At least 2 print out of your tour itinerary.
- At least 2 photo ids of travelling persons.
- Credit/debit card copy of both sides (don’t forget to erase CVV number).
- Original & printout of your passport (also keep a copy on your mail id- recommended).
- Copy of your air e-tickets (in case of air travel).
- Copy of your train e-tickets (in case of journey by train).
- Maps & direction.
- Trip confirmation & membership cards e.g. Club Mahindra or any other.
You should carry following items for your daily uses-
- Mobile phone.
- Power bank (if possible).
- GPS / Compass.
- Wrist watch.
- Water Bottles.
- Flash light/ Torch.
- Diary & pen (also note your emergency contacts).
- Backpack with at least 2-3 small locks.
- Spectacles with cover & cleaning kit.
- Plastic carry bags.
- Candles & match box (not allowed in airlines).
- Small scissor (not allowed in airlines).
- Safety pins.
- Mosquito net.
- Camera, charger, battery, camera case, memory card.
- USB cable, extra battery, extra memory card for camera- if available.
Read also: Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations in India
- Snacks, chewing gums, biscuits, fruits, chocolates, dry fruits, mouth freshener etc.
Always remember that if you are going to a trip there would be a lot of journey to travel, so don’t forget to carry your headphones / earphones / i-pod / Book / or whatever you like while travelling.
- Sanitizer- for washing your hands.
- Tooth brush.
- Tooth paste.
- Deodorants- to avoid smelling & keep yourself refresh.
- Lip balm- to avoid dryness of your lips.
- Moisturising lotion- to avoid dryness of your skin.
- Shampoo & hair oil.
- Makeup Kit.
- Makeup Remover.
- Shaving Kit.
- Face wash.
- Swiss Army Knife.
- Tissue paper (recommended)
- Comb & mirror.
Read also: Top 10 Holiday Destinations in India
Where ever you go money matters the most, don’t forget to carry enough cash- which you should keep in 2-3 different places. Also remember to take print out of your debit/credit card- in case you miss your wallet it could be handy to use, keep a copy on your email too.
- Sleepwear & innerwear.
- Dresses according to trip duration.
- Jacket / Raincoat / Swimsuit / Gloves according to trip.
- Hats / Belts / Ties.
- Slippers / Flip flops / Trekking Shoes / Sports Shoes / Formal Shoes as per your tour plan.
Your health is one of the prime factors which can be effected by climate change, so be sure to carry medicines that you might need while traveling because without being fit you can’t fully enjoy your trip. Whenever you are going to a trip do some researches for that destination like: climate, temperature, weather, food etc. After researching these points keep some generally used medicos for: fever, cold, vomiting, gas, antibiotic, pain killers, antiseptic creams, and your current regular medicines (if any).
Things to carry while traveling to hill station or if you are thinking about trekking in hilly areas / snow areas / you must have a strong wooden stick which will help you while trekking. Also carry- hat, sunglasses, sweater, raincoat / umbrella.
So where ever you are going to spend a holidays don’t forget to take a print out of this packing checklist. You can also suggest us what else should be included in this checklist by commenting below.
If you haven’t booked any tour yet, you may like to book from following packages.