Bangalore Mysore Ooty Itinerary
Day 01 | Bangalore–Mysore :
You’ll be welcomed by our representative at Bangalore Airport/ Railway Station, and he will take you to Mysore- which is approx 150 KMs and it will take around 3-4 hours to reach your hotel, check in to your hotel as you reach Mysore hotel. After freshen up visit some places of your Interest in Mysore like- Tippu’s fort, Gumbaz, Tippu’s Summer Palace, Mysore St.Philomena’s Church Etc. Overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 02 | Mysore
After breakfast you’ll be visiting attractions of Mysore like- St. Philomena’s Church, Mysore Zoo, Later take a drive outside of the city to Chamundi Hills to see enormous Nandi Bull statue. In the evening time proceed to see the Brindavan Gardens which is approx 19 KMs away from Mysore. Later visit Karanji Lake, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangapatna, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03 | Mysore- Ooty
Post early morning breakfast check out from hotel & take a drive to Ooty- approx 122 KMs and take 03 Hrs to reach Ooty. Check-in to your hotel and freshen up, later you’ll be on local sightseeing of Ooty like Wildlife sanctuaries of Bandipur & Madumalai, Pykara Dam, Ooty Botanical Gardens, Kamarajsagar etc. Stay overnight in Ooty.
Day 04 | Ooty Local
Today after early morning breakfast you’ll on local sightseeing of Ooty, visit places: Dodda Betta , Dolphin’s Nose, Sim’s Park, Connor Tea Gardens etc. Evening free for shopping and individual activities. Stay overnight in Ooty.
Day 05 | Ooty – Bangalore :
Post early morning breakfast check out from Hotel and take a drive to Bangalore(Approx 280 KMs /07 Hrs), on arrival check into your Hotel and freshen up and see sightseeings like: Tippu’s Palace, Lalbagh, Hlsoor Lake, Bull Temple, Cubbon Park, Venkatappa Art Gallery, Vidhana Soudhana, Vishweshwaraiah Museum, Mahatma Gandhi Road etc. Stay overnight in Bangalore.
Day 06 | Bangalore Departure:
After breakfast you can check out from hotel, you can also visit some places according to your flight/train timings. Your tour ends here, hope you’ve enjoyed your vacations, don’t forget to fill your feedback form after your tour ends (we’ll send you in email).
• Stay in the particular destinations.
• Daily Breakfast in all the Hotels.
• All transfers as per the Itinerary in AC Car.
• All Sightseeings as per the Itinerary.
• All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances.
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Airfare / Train Fare.
• All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
• Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
• Mandatory Supplement charges for Christmas and New Year.
• Anything not mentioned under ‘ Inclusions’.
• Camera fees, Tips, laundry and phone calls.
• Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
• All alcoholic/aerated beverages, mineral water and starters.
• Medical and travel insurance.
Best Time To Visit
Don’t forget to read our article on best time to visit Ooty and Kodaikanal- Popular Places to See
How to Reach?
Nearest Railway Station- Bangalore, if you want to visit only Ooty & Kodaikanal Ooty station is the nearest railway station.
Don’t forget to read our article on How to reach Ooty & Kodaikanal- Popular Places to See