- Tour Itinerary
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS
CALL +91-98119 60242
VALID TILL 31ST MARCH 2020
|No. of Persons||Hotels 3*|
|Each of 02 Persons||INR. 9800/- P.P|
|Each of 04 Persons||INR. 7800/- P.P|
|Each of 06 Persons||INR. 6800/- P.P|
The Above Cost Includes :
- Accommodation in Srinagar Houseboat for 01 Night on Double Room basis.
- Accommodation in Srinagar Hotel for 03 Nights on Double Room basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- NAC Dzire for (02 – 04 Pax), NAC Tavera / Innova (06 Pax) for all sightseeing.
- Airport Arrival & Departure.
- Local sightseeing of Srinagar.
- Pahalgam Excursion Tour.
- Gulmarg Excursion Tour.
- Sonamarg Excursion Tour.
- 01 Shikara Ride for One Hour (Up to 04 people in One Shikara) / 02 Shikara Ride for One Hour (Up to 08 people in Two Shikara). Shikara will be for your group only (Non-sharing).
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure.
The Above Cost doesn’t Include:-
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table drinks, beverages, etc
- Pony ride in Sonmarg
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee.
- Any other services not in the program
- Camera & other Misc. Charges
- 5% GST
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Arrive At Srinagar Airport – Srinagar Houseboat
Start your Kashmir Tour by arriving at Srinagar Airport. The agent will receive you and will transfer you to the Houseboat in Srinagar. Check-in to the Houseboat. Complete all the check-in formalities and then relax into your houseboat. Later proceed to visit the sightseeing of Srinagar. Visit Chasma Shahi, Nishat, Shalimar collectively known as the Mughal Gardens are contribution of the great Mughal laid out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-lake in the heart of Srinagar city & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of the entire city, along with famous Dal-lake & river Jehlum, en route visiting handloom centre famous for production of pashmina / Shahtoosh shawls & world over reckoned carpets. Evening enjoys the Shikara Ride and explores Dal Lake, Canals, Waterways, Vegetable Gardens, Easily accessible Mobile Vendors, Lotus Flowers, Backwaters, Water Lilies, Floating Handicraft Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Evening return to the Houseboat. Enjoy your dinner and have a great night in the Houseboat.
Srinagar to Gulmarg to Srinagar
Today, after breakfast. Check out from the houseboat and transfer for an excursion tour to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination, and a notified area committee in the Baramulla district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Covered with snow-capped mountains. One can even have a view of Nanga Parbat on a clear sunny day. Enroute visiting Saffron fields, Awantipur ruins (1100 yrs old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiverma), see the beautiful countryside on the way and lot of rice fields. It is premier winter sports Ski resorts for Skiers with one of the world’s highest 18 hole golf courses. For joy seekers, cable car presently up to Khilanmarg & is Asia’s long run cable ride approx. 5 km and altitude wise world’s highest run Cable Car conquering almost 14000 ft Height. Evening return to Srinagar. Check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Srinagar to Pahalgam to Srinagar
After having a delicious breakfast, drive to Pahalgam which is a beautiful hill station of Jammu and Kashmir situated at an altitude of 2130 meters above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains, dense forests, high mountain lakes, it also offers 9 hole golf course, skiing, pony trails, angling (rainbow & brown trout’s) horse riding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru valley, Lidder water valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari(route to holy cave), Baisam & Mamil famous for 9th century-old (Shiva Temple) thus happens to be a preferred spot among domestic tourists. In Pahalgam, Explore the surroundings with a scenic view all around. Later return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
Srinagar to Sonamarg to Srinagar
After finishing your breakfast, Today we are proceeding for a full-day excursion to Sonamarg which is 87 km from Srinagar in the northeast of the city. Turn your camera on because, on the way, you will witness the incredible scenic beauty, gigantic mountains, dense forests. This place is an important halt on the way to Kargil (Ladakh) and a proper resort for mountaineers and rock climbers. Provides various trekking routes, glaciers, and Shri Amarnath Holy Cave. Evening return to the Hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
After a sumptuous breakfast, check out from the hotel. This will be the last day of your Kashmir Tour. You will depart for Srinagar Airport to board your flight.
Wonder World Travels hopes you enjoyed your Kashmir Tour and wish to see you again in the near future.
More about this tour
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
- In Sonamarg: Thajiwas Glacier, Zero Point, Fishing Point, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ponies/gondolas at a particular place.
- Please note that road from Tangmarg to Gulmarg (12 km before Gulmarg) gets closed for all vehicles due to snow on a hilly road. Snow Jeep which has chains tied on their tires is used from Tangmarg till Gulmarg & vice versa. Snow jeep cost is not included in the package.
- Please carry your postpaid cell number whenever you visit J&K state as prepaid mobiles don't work due to security reason